Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update on Aches and Pains


Update on Aches and Pains


No word about the appointment yet, but the squeaky wheels gets the grease and I now have pain pills. They are legal and my insurance paid for part of them. Tomorrow will be the fifth day since they started the search for an orthopedic doctor. I want to thank everybody for your comments and concern. The pain pill really helps and will make the waiting much easier. I have no other news at this time, but I'll come up with something in a day or so.

7 comments:

frogglet said...

Yea for pain pills! I am glad they are helping.

Diane said...

I am so glad the doctor gave you something for the pain. I know that will make the time you spend waiting at least more bearable. Take care and keep us updated! I'm praying for you!

Diane

Jan said...

That's quite a relief, getting pills to help you deal with the pain. Are your hands and fingers affected? Only because I'm a selfish bloke who needs to read up your posts to set the day in the proper mood. You maybe in pain, but for us you deal nothing but reading pleasure.

Jimh. said...

Good! I was reluctant to proscribe medicinal marijuna...lol!

Jaime said...

I am glad to hear you will have some help soon to deal with the pain. I am attending church this evening and will keep you in my prayers. Have a great Wednesday Lorrene. Feel better.

zuveena said...

oh..hope everything will be ok with you...and God will bless you with free pain life..i understand how you feel my grandmom felt the same n i saw how she been through...just hard to see her always in pain everywhere in her body part that sometimes pain reliever didn't work at all..it only worked for a few hours but still d pain is there..u know what i mean? im praying that pain u feel now will be gone...how i wish it will

The Raggedy Girl said...

Glad that prayers were answered and you got your medicine and the insurance paid for it. Hope it all gets better soon.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne