Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Pictures


The weather is fine. No need complaining, it will not change anything. My sister in Oklahoma had to evacuate their home because of wildfires, but it didn't reach them. On top of that it was 113 degrees and had not rained for a long while. 
I have a couple new pictures of a Great Granddaughter. I think they are cute. 

This is a view from her back porch the night of the fire.

This is Chloe pretending she is Mommy

They rescued this little stray kitten. It is no longer a stray and growing by leaps and bounds.

I think Kitty is planning his escape.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! That fire was way too close for comfort!! I love that picture of Chloe in the car there are sooo many captions that could go with it. " I know, I know I've asked my driver if I could drive but nooo she said something about not being able to touch the pedals, when has that ever stopped me!"