Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Cleaning Fairy, Me.

This morning I went into a cleaning frenzy. It only takes one episode of ’Hoarders’ to do it.  There is no way in hell or any other place that I will allow piles of garbage and other wonderful collector items to stand between me and my table or bed. I even have a favorite chair and couch that fit into that category. I had to empty the canister on the vacuum cleaner. That is a challenge that boggles the mind (that is, if you have a mind). You cannot just set it back in there, it has to be adjusted with exact precision or it won’t work. It finally happened and by now the adrenaline is running in high gear so the job was a breeze. This included floor scrubbing and dusting furniture. Now I am exhausted and thirsty so I am having an ice cold can of aspartame, phosphorus, potassium benzoate, phenylketonurics, sometimes known as diet Pepsi.
It is a beautiful day on my little part of the globe. I think there is rain heading this way. It will first hit the coastal area and then we get the tail end of it. The weather prophet said there could be snow in the mountains. It’s summertime, when is it going to stop snowing?



2 comments:

Jimh. said...

When you get done there, you're welcome to come on over here and clean! Our "quick" bathroom remodel is turning into a nightmare. I found today the vent pipe bulges beyond the 2X4s that I need to put sheetrock over, but now I'm not sure how much I need to sheetrock and the shower kit may cost more than we want and why did we ever get rid of the old one? And...well, please come over! :)

Lorrene said...

To JimH.
Hey, I'm only a cleaning Fairy, and you know Fairies are only a myth, and especially this one.