Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Killing Time

In my younger days, my life revolved around an ironing board. Everything had to be ironed. On Sunday evening I had to drag out the ironing board because the kid's gym clothes needed to be ironed. My husband had spent many years in the military and he liked the khaki uniform so well he still wanted to wear the khaki pants and his work shirts were khaki and believe me they were not fun. They had to be starched and ironed. I was younger then and had some energy so it was just part of life, I didn't think anything about it. They didn't have the fabric in those days that didn't require ironing. 

I got my hair cut today for another five weeks. 
Now I sit here waiting for a phone call to let me know my fifth great granddaughter has arrived. I wish she would hurry up, I'm getting tired of waiting. Her mother has been in labor since yesterday. 
I don't have anything new to write about, just killing time.
We're having winds today. Lots of rain so far this year. I know that's due to change any day. 
I guess this is it until something interesting happens.
We had a family get-together last Saturday. Here are couple pictures of the kids. I have a lot of pictures on my phone, but I don't know how to get to them from here. 



Laura and Terry due to be parents any minute.


No comments: