Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Happy Dreams

 It's the same old rut with me. Just me and my cat. 
I'm having another sleep study. That isn't anything new. If they ever get my sleep studied enough maybe I will sleep with a mask on. OH! I can hardly wait. They claim one will sleep deeper and not wake up so often. They can't just give me some sleeping meds because I might get addicted. They also have pain meds for people with pain, but we can't take it because we get addicted to it. If you need it you need it why does it matter if you're addicted. 
The Dr thought I would probably wait until June for the study. When I went to the scheduling desk the lady said they just had a cancellation so tomorrow night is available. I took it. Get this over with!
They gave me a sleeping pill so I will be sure and sleep enough so they can decide what to do.  So I had to go to the pharmacy to buy one pill. 
 Happy Dreams!


No comments: