Wednesday, August 30, 2017

No News Today

Can you imagine turning on your TV in the morning and the Announcer says, Sorry, we have no news to report today; you may as well go back to bed. Or perhaps you could make your own news. So I did, I sold my Van.

I have an old Van 27 years old, but it runs very well, and the last mechanic that looked at it said it's in excellent condition for it's age.  I need to sell it because I didn't pass the vision part of the licensing renewal procedure. How to sell a car. What is it worth? Start high because they'll offer you less and if they offer me anything I'll grab it. So I set the price at $900.00 and I'll be lucky if I get $600.00. It also has a set of snow tires included.
Chris, my DIL (if they'd ever get married) just called and said she sold my Van for $900.00. I know the person she sold it to so I know it's true. He is going on a trip so it will be one week and asked for me to please not sell it while he is gone. It's hid in the garage so there is no danger of that. I don't have to figure out how many cylinders it has or how many miles to the gallon and no one will kick it's tires or any of that cruel stuff. 
This is news. 







No comments: