Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bowl of Cherries

Life is like a bowl of cherries, full of pits. The highlight of my life this month is a haircut. I have nothing scheduled showing on my calendar until June 13th and it's another haircut. If it wasn't for haircuts I would have no life at all. 
Yesterday my DIL and I went to lunch after the haircut we went to the Warehouse Bar and Grill. I had an order of fries. They were served a foot high on a platter. I wish I would have taken a picture because I know there may be doubters out there. I tried to eat all of them, but even I couldn't do that. The last time we went  there I won $200.00 on a scratch ticket. Well, luck wasn't with me this time. I only won one dollar. 
I also went to the eye doctor this week. I'm becoming a regular socialite. Getting a haircut and hanging out at a bar may not be the way to achieve that.



That's all I have to say about that.


No comments: