Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Calendar Stands Still


In a couple months I will be 90. Am I looking forward to it? No, I am not looking forward to getting any older.
Almost everything got up and left. I now have fake teeth, hearing aids, glasses, that no longer help much, thin hair, memory loss, worn out joints, I wear a contraption over my face called a C pap to keep me breathing while asleep.
Everything either aches or won't do anything. I once had many friends and now they have already departed. Why them and not me? I've been told it's because God still has something for me to do. I wish I knew what it is so I could help make it happen.

When I first started blogging I had no problem thinking of something to write. Now I live such a dull life getting the weeds sprayed is a thrill.

The news stated that George W Bush was treated for fatigue and sent home from the hospital. I'm tired too, but I don't want to be hospitalized so I will suffer in silence.

Its just another day.