Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Problemos

Today I made a visit to the T-Mobile store to see if they could restore my space on my phone. I had just bought a 12GB SIM card to take care of that problem, but it only worked until I got home from the place. There wasn't enough storage to even allow me to look at my photo's. So we went back to see Jose again. He said something about the phone being old and he did a factory reset. I thought I had to reenter all my contacts and I didn't care about the pictures, but I sent a couple hours trying to get my contacts reentered, when I finally decided to take a break I did something, don't ask what, but all at once all that stuff returned to my phone. Sometimes I accidently do the right thing. Chris said it is a God thing. Well, whatever.
Jose is Mexican and there was another Mexican man working there and we were just sure they were brothers The same size and looked alike and both had tattoo's on both arms and even dressed alike. They assured us they were not brothers. Not that they knew of they said. We didn't insist on a DNA. 
Chris doesn't have a reverse gear in her vehicle so we have to be careful where we park. She got in an area today and needed that reverse gear. A young Mexican man was near by and since Chris is not shy she asked if he could help push us back a little. He jumped right to the challenge and when he was through pushing and straining and had us out of the problem, he said he just had hernia surgery and maybe he should not have pushed us. I hope the poor guy will be alright. He said he thinks it was long enough ago. 
I need a step ladder to get into that rig. 



No comments: