Thursday, October 4, 2018

Sometimes It Works

I have been fooling around with this thing since 2009. Nothing ever happens anymore. I seldom go anywhere. I'm a stay at home hermit. A couple days ago I didn't turn on my TV all day or evening. I don't think I missed anything. My cat is more bored than I am. I heard a thud in the kitchen that scared me and Sassy heard it too and went running out there. That scared me even more because I knew it wasn't my imagination. I think it's my refrigerator. I've heard that noise before when I'm in the kitchen. I hope it isn't going to die. I can think of other things I would rather have than a new refrigerator.
I would like a new cell phone. This one has no more storage and it's pretty much worthless. I took it down to T-Mobile and she moved stuff on to the storage card, but it was only a couple days and it no longer has any storage again. 

Chris takes me shopping and to appointments. I appreciate that so much. The other day it was Taco Tuesday at the Warehouse Bar and Grill so we went there and joined a couple friends. It was fun. We don't drink but we eat Taco's. And bought a few pull tabs. It wasn't my lucky day. 

I crochet a lot just to be doing something. My vision is terrible so I asked the eye doctor if it was bad for my eyes to use them that way, he said it was fine and it wouldn't make the vision worse.
I love YouTube. If I need a pattern or instructions it is right there. I also enjoy the music I can find.

This is like writing a letter to nobody. I did that for years. I married at a very dumb age, 17. Seventy some years ago and left my large family and moved from Okla. to Washington state. I was so homesick I would write a letter home about once a week. Mom was the only one that ever wrote to me and that was only once a month if I was lucky. I would give anything if Mom would have saved all those letters for me. What could there have been to write about? Hollis wrote me a letter one time and I still have it. He is ten years younger than me. Hollis ended up moving out here. He chose to live in Snoqualmie, but we see each other now and then. 













No comments: