Saturday, October 6, 2018

Life in a Chair

When I was a kid I don't think I ever thought of what the future might be like. Now that there can't be much future left I think about it a lot. I guess it's a wait and see project. 
Life is lifeless, I can't stand up very long at a time so I am an experienced chair sitter. That kind of career doesn't seem to have much of a calling. At least I can still walk from one room to another one. I'm not wheel-chair bound. I am healthy or at least nothing showed up in my lab work that indicated otherwise. My memory leaves a little something to be desired. Even young people say they have the same problem. I read an item the other day that said if you have Alzheimer's you won't be able to smell Peanut Butter. I can still smell Peanut Butter. Who needs a doctor when you have Peanut Butter. I have Asthma but when it was diagnosed years ago it was very mild. All the smoke this year has taken it's toll on a lot of folks. 
Well, that's my health report. Tune in again for the next exciting episode. 


No comments: