Saturday, December 15, 2018

Merry Christmas

It would be a beautiful day if the sun would show up. It's working on it. Not as black as it has been here lately. when you get retired and over the hill you think about weather and such trivial things a lot. When I had a job I sat at a desk and didn't think about looking outside until it was time to go home. Ah well, such is life for the was-there. Everyone will be a was-there some day.

Christmas is coming around the bend, but unless you're surrounded with kids or at least one kid Christmas is another day on the calendar. I know I should speak for myself. Many people love it. Getting out the boxes of decorations and hanging it all over the house. It'll give you something to do in January. You can take it all down and pack it away again. Now we can shop from home if we choose to. I remember how crowded the stores were at Christmas time. Maybe they still are, I haven't been shopping anywhere but a grocery store for so long I have no idea what it's like.

I miss her

Anthony, my oldest Great Grandson
and Issy.

Tylor and Dylan bro's of Anthony
They are grown now

Leah 
Great granddaughter

Chloe
Great grand daughter
I was going to add more pictures but this stupid thing is giving me so much trouble I give up. I have other things to do. Bah humbug!


































No comments: