Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Little bit of Nothing

I have a new headgear for my CPAP. I think it'll be more comfortable. They gave me a new hose and new everything. It's been a long time since I've had new supplies. I should have asked for them sooner.  I had an appointment with them because they said I needed a fitting. I guess they thought I was just now being set up with one. I think we have everything cleared up now and they said they would have someone deliver them to me tomorrow. I barely got home and they were knocking on the door with the supplies. I appreciate the rapid service. 

It was so nice to get out of the house for a while. The tree's and foliage is so pretty this time of the year. We dropped into KFC and picked up a chicken dinner to have later. It was scrumptious too. 
That's about as exciting as it gets around here. 






2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Maybe not exciting, but it sounds like you had a very good day:)
Love your beautiful photo!

Lorrene said...

Thank you for the comment, it's nice to know I still have a follower.