Thursday, April 9, 2020

Life Moves Along

Life scurries along usually, but these are not usual days so life has slowed down to a snail's pace.
I think it's time to find a new planet to live on.  Wash your hands, stay home. Don't get the virus.
I ordered some groceries to be delivered and that was a breeze. Walmart does the delivery all the time so that may be my new way of shopping. They can't be delivered until Sunday so I may starve todeath by then. Don't plan my service yet, I may find something in the freezer to gnaw on until then. 




I didn't know how to post a video, now I know how to post a video.
This is Natalie. This was taken about a year ago. She will be three April 27/2020.
Aniyah, My great-great-granddaughter



Add caption
I'm looking forward to a new great-grand-baby in June. We seem to have turned into a girl family, but now we will have a boy. His big sister has named him Rollie. 
I love my Grands





Leah, Shelby and Kylie
 
Tylor, Anthony and Dylan


Katie and Laura

Jim, Cora, Hailey and Chloe




Aniyah is the daughter of Tylor and Wendy
and my great great Granddaughter.
My namesake Aniyah Retha.
Chloe and her award
Typical Teens 
My friend and myself
Deena and Trent

Kylie and Tyler Faris

Chloe and cousin, Kylie

Hailey 



No comments: