Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vacation Time


Working people look forward to Friday. I remember when I thought it was the happest day in the week, but now I dread it because I know the weekend is here again. I hate the weekend. During the week I have the whole town to myself. Well, most of it. There may be a few people out and about, but I can go shopping and have the whole aisle to myself. I don't know why, but I swear Saturday and Sunday have more hours in them than any other day. Today is Saturday and we are into the 28th hour and it's only 5 PM. Tomorrow will be the same way.
I guess I need a vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well to make the weekend go by faster you could always do some of my homework! I would be happy to email you some of it!!

Lorrene said...

You sure wouldn't be getting your 4.0 if I did your homework.