Monday, April 21, 2008

Medical Attention


At last I get some attention. This morning I received a call from the sleep clinic and they can see me tomorrow. That will be a preliminary appointment to set up the test. That should happen in a few days, much better than the 29th of May. Maybe I won’t have to die after all. Yea!

This morning the paper did not come so I called the office and asked if somebody forgot to wake up the paper carrier. That girl did not have a sense of humor. "What is your address?" She asked". I told her and they drove right out and delivered one to me, and I noticed they delivered one across the street. I guess the ones that complain get that special service and the carrier finally gets around to delivering his route because I discovered one on my step later in the day.

1 comment:

frogglet said...

Yea, I don't want you to die. I think it is about time, they need to get you one of those machines so you can sleep at night agian. Good luck, keep us posted.
Hope you get a paper on time tomorrow.