Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Medical Test Confusion



I have been trying to find out what the results were for a test. I'm still working on it.

I am still trying to find out. I thought when the testing place sent a report to the correct doctor I would be hearing something. I finally called the Dr office again and was told they would continue to look for it and get back with me. I wait a few days and didn't hear so I called them back. This time I was told the report was on the DR's desk and he would be instructing them to contact me.

I didn't hear anymore for a few more days so I called again. Somebody would need to call me back because they were busy with other patient's. In the meantime my patiences are getting thinner and thinner. I left my number and two days later they return the call with no information. Just wanted to know what my question was. I repeated it for the tenth time and she said she would look into it and call me back. The test was done march 14 and this is April 1st.


I'm getting a wee bit confused. What else can I do?



No comments: