Monday, May 19, 2008

Freak Spray Storm

Today I discovered the ants had invaded my back patio area. There must have been a million of the little varmits. Where do they come from? They seem to materialize out of thin air. I guess they all have their little duties they need to do because they are busy running to and fro. I took the bug spray to them. I feel sort of bad about it. It must be like people caught in an earthquake or hurricane. Maybe we are little pests to some higher being that we cannot see and the higher being gets disgusted with us every now and then and shake us up real good or hits us with a blast of wind. I can just see the Ant news. Thousands killed in freak unexpected spray storm.
All the survivors are so happy they were not involved in it.

1 comment:

Jimh. said...

I wonder how the red ants I used to torture reported the flaming gasoline storms..."more than 5000 flambayed today! families mourn. News at Eleven." have a great day! Oh, check out Cora's pictures of the Gorge at Littlemisswhatshername.blogspot.com