Friday, June 27, 2008

Camera Action


I am not a photographer. I think you can figure that out by looking at my photos. I stopped by to visit my little friend today and took a few pictures. I am not sure if it was her or my camera, but it couldn't have been me. Not once, but every single time I would press the button at the right time, but the kid would move into a different pose and my camera is a little slow. After I press the button it pauses a couple seconds and by that time the kid decided to look the other way or something. So I took a picture of her doll house. Her name is Corinne and she is 3 years old.




This is a rose I stole from over the fence when my neighbors weren't looking. I hope. Nobody brings me flowers anymore so I have to find my own.







2 comments:

frogglet said...

I was shocked to see a red head on your blog that was not me or my sisters. What a cutie!! You have to have a fast camera to keep up with kids!!!
We should bring you some of our roses they are gorgeous this year. But not this weekend too much yard saling, if that is even a word.
Have a great weekend.

Jimh. said...

Looked like pretty good pics to me. You should come out and see our yard sale! I will even give you a gallon of gas...what's that cost now, $20?

You would NOT believe the number of shots it takes for me to get one good one...we come home with anywhere from 100-300 photos, of which only a percentage turn out frameable.