Sunday, September 14, 2008

Frustrations of TV

This is the last straw regarding the violation from the package deal on my TV, Internet and Phone service. Read my previous rants below this one. The bill was not lowered by $15.00 as promised each and every month since February. I won't repeat the whole story, but this was the excuse this time when I called them.
Mark said:
It was a promotional and informed me that I should have filled out the form
"online" when it first came out to be eligible for it and since I did not do that, I do not qualify for it. It is now too late. Nothing can be done about it.
This was the first time I had ever heard about a link on line that I was supposed to fill out. I was quoted a charge for the complete bundle when I signed up and each and every month it was $15.00 more than the price I was quoted. I complained each and every month and was told each and every month that, "yes, I should be receiving the $15.oo discount".
End of story:

They won, I lost.


1 comment:

Jimh. said...

Sounds like they were jerking you round. I suggest writing an emotional letter to one of the major networks about how companies pricegoudge retirees! Given your meager income it is difficult to survive. I also think if you asked to speak to the manager about your intentions and communication with Dateline, the program...well,maybe they would remember to tell you that, yes, you qualify! That is simply NOT good business practice!