Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Horse Town


I live in this little one-horse town and if you buy something, don’t expect them to have it in stock. I ordered the laptop Saturday because they didn’t have it in stock. Even though it just came out that morning in the Ad’s. They said it was coming from Kent and would be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Kent must be a one-horse town also because they didn’t have it in their warehouse. I called and found that it is on back order. It has to come from still yet another warehouse. My grandkid’s offered to take me shopping in another town. It is, at least a two-horse town, and I’m sure they would have had it in stock, but I didn’t know it would not be available here.


2 comments:

frogglet said...

That is crazy we could drive to Kent and be back here before next week but they probably would not let us pick it up once we got there.

Jimh. said...

I like your picture! Sorry about your laptop.