Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prayer Request


My nephew, Rodney, is very sick. He is 39 years old, married with three teenage children. He is hospitalized in Stillwater, Ok. He had attended a family reunion in another city. I’m not sure where it was exactly, but he and his mother caught a Bacterial Infection. His mother is my sister, Carol. She was treated and is okay now, but Rodney is not doing so well. He has diabetes, which doesn’t help. It starts with a temperature and terrible sweats and then they get very dehydrated. His has developed into double pneumonia. We are very worried about him. Please remember him in your prayers.

2 comments:

frogglet said...

Wow that really hit him hard, I pray he recovers quickly.

Stephanie Frieze said...

I am so sorry, Lorrene. I will certainly keep Rodney and your whole family in my prayers.