Friday, February 19, 2010

Out of Commission

Tylor and Dylan a few years ago


I have been under the weather for a few days. I either had a super bad cold or a lighter version of the flu. Not sure which, but I have had two flu shots or I might have been a lot sicker. Anyway I feel more like a human today than I have for awhile. The cough lingers on.
It has been warmer with sun and no rain. Wow! Does that ever look good after a long rainy spell. My twin grandsons (age almost 16) walked from their house to see me yesterday. It was a long walk. They called their mother to come and get them when they wanted to go home. I guess they had enough of the spring weather.
This is it for now.

1 comment:

frogglet said...

Hope you feel better soon there is something going around I know I had it a couple weeks ago.