Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rambling

I'm always an hour late and a dollar short. This is something everybody and his dog probably knew 10 years ago, but I just discovered it. Maybe the reason I just discovered it is because I have poor eyesight. When you read something online and you wish the writing was a little larger just press CTRL and the plus sign at the same time. It will enlarge the whole page. CTRL minus will make it smaller and CTRL zero will bring it back to normal.  Glasses corrected my vision before I had the cataract surgery. Now they can't seem to bring it to 20/20. 

5 comments:

Pamela Kieffer said...

After I had the cataract surgery in/on my left eye they discovered I had abrasions on that eye. I had lasik and my vision in that eye is now 20-20. This has always be my weak eye but not now. I still wear glasses to correct the right eye.

Lorrene said...

Wow, that must have been a nice surprise.

frogglet said...

I know what you mean I figure by the time I figure it out it will be gone. Knew you could change the size but didn't know how.

Unknown said...

Glasses can sure be a pain, especially during the rain but if I take mine off everything I see that is printed is just a blur. I guess you have to compensate for being 64.

Lorrene said...

64? I'm 82 going on 84.