Monday, April 25, 2011

Life is hard

If it isn’t one stupid thing, it’s another stupid thing.  It’s like somebody sits around somewhere and thinks up new things to charge me for.  The car insurance decided to charge me another $10.00 for my car insurance.  No rhyme, no reason it was a rate increase. Today I get a bill from the medical supply business that I have my C-pap gismo through. It was a bill for $10.00. It was for filters that I use in the C-pap. When I called she couldn’t find exactly when I ordered extra filters so she will look into it further and call me back. No call yet. Why would I order extra filters. I forget half the time to even change the filter. I know I did not order extra filters. Medicare and insurance pays for the amount we are suppose to have each month. Now because somebody got the billing screwed up I am obligated to pay for extra filters. That may seem so petty you must wonder why I’m belly-achin about it, but ten dollars is ten dollars.

Summer is around the corner and then I’ll have something new to belly-ache about. Hot weather is not my favorite thing. The only good thing about it is my tomato crop. Last year I planted two tomatoes in pot’s and I had wonderful tomatoes all summer. I will do it again if it ever stops freezing at night.
Tomorrow I get my Vitamin B12 shot. That happens every other week. I am not complaining about it because I definitely need those shots.
Till next time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just like the phone company tacking a little here and there hoping no one notices and they just get some extra money. If one person complains they can give it back but look at all they made from the ones who just pay their bill no matter what. The whole thing stinks.

Jimh. said...

Hey! $10 is like...uhhh...wait, oh, it's like two gallons of gas. I was going to say a tank of gas...

Sandra Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJ Scott said...

The cable companies have this one down. I'm currently rethinking whether or not I need the television, the phone and the cable. I'll bet I can find a way to fill those needs for far less money.

Nice to see you, btw. I used to blog as one of the 2Grandmas, and now I have started another blog (and so has she). We're saving 2Grandmas for when we take a trip together.

April 26, 2011 9:43 AM