Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update on a Boring Subject

This picture is not me, I wish I looked like her. My therapy is going along quite steadily. Three times a week. I was very skeptical about it when I started. I  honestly thought it was a big waste of time. Well I have an announcement to make. It has helped a lot. I can even walk better. I don't feel like I'm going to fall over any minute. It's really strange how it can help that much. My knee is much better. I no longer have that 'restless leg thing' going on while sitting. You have to do a lot of counting. Do this and hold for five seconds for 10 times each leg and do three sets. It gets confusing or am I just easily confused. I was glad to hear that I will not need surgery on the knee.
I have been to the pain clinic and had a shot in each hip to block pain. It has helped a little, but it is supposed to take awhile. Then I get one in the back and knee if I still need it. They are very painful..








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up for all the pain you have been in.
Lov Sid (Sis)