Saturday, February 25, 2012

More of the Same


Life goes on even if you don’t care anymore. The ant clan that invaded my property is now history. Thanks to Terro ant poison bait traps. The only thing I have found that works, so you might want to put that in your Ant File for future referral. While I’m on the subject of disturbing things, I have also found the solution for rust stain in the toilet bowl. Buy some Lysol Power and clean the toilet with it or shut the lid so you can no longer see it. Either method works pretty well. I am probably the last person on the planet to hear about this, but Magic Eraser is wonderful for truly cleaning things with less elbow action. I don’t know if the brand matters or not. I bought Mr. Clean brand. 
The wind is trying to blow everything into the next county. It came through here the other day, but I guess it didn’t get the job done so it’s back. It’s better than snow. Snow is on the bottom of my list. 
There is nothing hair raising or exciting in my world. It’s just kind of ordinary at the moment. Hope things are happening for you. Maybe I should join the exciting world of church.
Till next time



No comments: