Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rust and Other Important Stuff




Today was a sheety day for me. It was time to change the sheets. So it was a sheety sheet changing day. Say that real fast three times.


Anyway while I was in my cleaning phase. I decided to tackle the rust streak that has showed up in the toilet bowl.  It is not that I don't clean the toilet, it's because the toilet is 40 years old. I think that is the reason for it. 
First I googled it to see if I could find a good product for removing rust. I found a link and the person was selling a product and also left an option for people to leave comments, and comments they left.
 I found most of them rather humorous so I spent a lot of, toilet cleaning time, reading about everybody with the same problem. Poor Tiffany. They were picking on her.  
Click here


No comments: