Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Exciting Life


My Great Grand, Chloe. Things happen, she doesn't know how it happened. 





I owe my longevity to prayer. Every day I tell God that I can’t afford to die yet, I don’t have enough money saved for a funeral service. Even if I sold my kids. Mortuaries charge so much I may as well buy a new Cadillac to be buried in. I know the prayer is working because I was still here this morning when I woke up. This is a morbid subject so I will talk about something more cheerful. Don’t rush me, I’m thinking……..I’m still thinking.  It’s a half-hour later, I’m still thinking.  How does this sound for cheerful, the elections will be over in November.
The ducks stopped visiting since I had the yard sprayed. I miss them. 
Chloe, one of my Great Grands came to visit, Saturday. Her parents came with her. She is so cute, I would show you a picture of her, but it has me in it, and that sort of ruined it. I will see if I can find another one of her. 
While I am sitting here, I went kindle book shopping, and downloaded a book, and then I received an email from my Granddaughter, Cora. She had a book she had told me about and said she would send it to my Kindle. So now I have two new books to read, so my nose will be buried in those for awhile. 




1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE that picture of Miss Chloe!