Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pet Peeves




Not much is going on in the slow lane, just the usual. I had to go to the grocery store and stock up on more twigs and that sort of thing for the diet. 
The main thing on my list was orange’s and I came home without them. It seems my senior moments are getting closer together. 
Now my house is beginning to act up. Yesterday I tried to open the front door of my house. I was on the inside and I couldn’t unlock the door.  I’ve heard of being locked out of the house, but now I’m locked in the house. There was no rhyme or reason for it that I could think of.  I just gave up for awhile and when I finally tried it again it came open. It’s enough to drive you nuts. 


The last time I was at the park, I talked with a lady that was walking her dog.  She said she had been trimming her vines and the dog was chewing on a leaf. She didn’t think anything of it, but later the dog started getting really sick, so she took him to the Vet. The leaf the dog chewed on was a Morning Glory leaf and they are very toxic to dogs. Just thought I’d throw that in. 


1 comment:

Jimh. said...

I pretty sure Morning Glories are poisonous to us too. And then there's deadly nightshade, and plain old night shade and then ...you get the picture. :)