Friday, February 12, 2016

My Life For Now

I have a sleeping issue. I can only sleep about four hours at a time, and I may as well get up because I am not going back to sleep. I've been up since about 2:30 AM. It's 4:30 now. I sit in my recliner and get on facebook, work on a crossword puzzle, read, and that's about it. What an exciting life. I had a fight with Shingles for awhile. It's finally over, the only thing left is the itchiness. I am so glad that I can drive again. My son. Kenny helped me with errands and trips to the Dr. He is retired so he has time on his hands. In my case the Shingles lasted just about a full two months. I guess I could go on and on about my pains and woes, but I will spare you. I have a few  pictures.
This is Cora, our 3rd  Grand child


Cora, a few years later.
Cora, very recently with her two daughters.

Us with our first two grandkids, Deena and Trent.
In the 70's


We had many more grandkids and great grand kids, but guess what, I'm sleepy now. so back to bed.


No comments: