Sunday, April 17, 2016

Blog Fodder

Today I went to Walmart. I feel like I just ran the ten-mile marathon. There were no motorized carts available so I draped myself over a generic one and got it done. When it's time to leave I choose a line to stand in. They were all long so I just took a chance. It doesn't seem to matter which one I choose. It's always the one that gets delayed for some reason. Today the cash drawer got stuck. Everyone found a different line, but I had already put my groceries on the belt so I waited and waited. They should furnish lounge chairs for folks to wait in. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for going to Walmart instead of church.
I used the heater in the car when I left and the A/C when I came home. It's a good thing I didn't live in the horse and buggy days. I would have been the grouchiest person around. I have two medical appointments this week. Medical appointments are my social life.
Taken in Hawaii



No comments: