Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Grumpy Grumbles

I have nothing much to do, but sit and grumble so grumble it is. A store advertises Pepsi on sale for $2.98 for a 12 can case, but you can only buy 2 cases at that price. I think they call it a marketing strategy, but I call it BS. 
I still have an itching problem from those stupid Shingles I caught back in December. I wonder why they like me so well. I still have the side pain, but it isn't nearly as bad as it was.
 I have a couple hundred channels on TV, but I only watch a very few of them. It would be nice if they would let me pay just for the channels I watch, but they are in the driver's seat so I go with their rule. If you have anything to add to this.




2 comments:

Stephanie Frieze said...

I know about the pop because my husband and I used to buy it at Safeway for my cousin. As to the cable, I would love an ala cart bill and just get charged to the channels watched or be allowed to pick which ones to have available. As usual, we think alike. Sorry about the stupid shingles. I hope your doctor, who didn't vaccinate you, gets them.

Lorrene said...

He feels really bad about it. He talked to me about them just the other day when I was there.