Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Old Age

Old age has arrived out of the blue. We don't have much choice in the matter. Every day we read about someone that is 100 or older. That isn't such a big honor. Everything slows down or quits working or hurts. When I was young I lived in the moment and was so busy I hardly ever thought  about the future and now I'm old I realize I don't have much future left even if I live to 100. I do believe we cross over into a new life. The bible says the soul never dies.  We'll wait and see.
January is here and is cold weather in my part of the country.
Today Chris and I sent to lunch at KFC and then we went to Shopko to shop  around a little for something to do. I suddenly lost every ounce of energy and had to find a place to sit. Chris found a place for me to sit and then I  dreaded making my way back to the car. I never see  people my age in those stores and I think it's because they are smarter than I am. 
I bought a new top while there. Chris Found it and said, "This looks like you". I loved it and it was my size so I bought it. It was drastically reduced in price too. So all wasn't wasted.
Well, this isn't much but it's all I know today.
Till next time.



No comments: