Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Happy Hump Day

It doesn't matter much to me which day of the week it is. They are all about the same. We seem to do everything the same way each day. People that have jobs have a routine they follow, but it's the same for us retired ones. At least for me. I get up about the same time each day and start it all over again.
It's winter time so we anticipate snow any day. I guess that depends on where you live. We keep getting a lot of rain around here.
I think I'm getting a sore throat, but maybe not. I may have burned it when I ate the hot soup at lunch time. Anyway I hope that is what happened. This sure is an interesting post. Can't think of a darn thing to say. 
Have a great day and a great Christmas.  
I happened to run across this picture in my picture folder. I worked at the Credit Bureau at that time. Each city had it's own Credit Bureau. That is me peeking over the shoulder of my supervisor as the fantastic machine was being demonstrated. We had each credit report stored in a envelope filed in a huge filing machine.
My how times have changed.


No comments: