Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hard to Believe

I was looking at the private history of my blog and found this.

Page views all time history 170,379

It doesn't seem possible but folks are still looking, and now I do nothing so there is nothing to write about. I'm a stay at home and this was long before the Virus Covid-19 struck. 
I am a writer, now that doesn't mean I know anything about writing, it means I like to write so right or wrong I write. Sometimes I write when it's wrong and sometimes it's right to write. t takes your mind off of worldly things, such as masks and toilet paper. I have a nice supply of toilet paper, but thanks for asking. My memory is a thing of my past and I miss it terribly. I do believe we'll meet again some day.
What is with this spellcheck late
ly, it tells you how to spell it but 
doesn't change it as it did in the past? Or is it my lovely computer?
I lost Youtube for awhile. 

The end.






1 comment:

kestrel said...

enjoyed you blog and pictures. There is always a time to write, one can write about rights and wrongs and about anything we fancy. Hey, our thoughts have to be heard, some people might agree and some not, but every one's entitled to think!! liked that joke about 5 sheep to make a sweater. kestrel from jom colour me, can find me using google as my URL doesn't work. I am IT challenged!!!