Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Waiting for the Dove

Life gets lonelier when you get older, as Merle Haggard once said, when you're 90 you don't know anyone older than you are. Add a little Covid-19 virus to the mix and you have the recipe for a lonely life or maybe no life or living with a ventilator. Maybe life isn't that great but I'd like to hang on to it for a few more years. We're all in the same boat sort of like Noah's ark. Start watching for the dove to bring back a twig. I hope it happens soon.

1 comment:

Rose Mary said...

They say the spiritual control the physical, you have to understand that is true seeing what is happening around the world today you will see that it beyond the physical realm, so I have to protect my family members and myself from contacting this virus with protection spell. You too can protect your family and yourself from contacting the virus today with the protection spell. Contact Dr. Ekpen Temple today for the spell at ekpentemple@gmail.com.