Monday, October 20, 2008

Head Scratcher

I don't know if anybody noticed this, but I am a copy cat. If Jim and Cora do something different on their blog I find myself doing the same thing. Well, dang! that's cool. I wonder how they did that and so I go digging. They put special links on their pages so I did that too. They put counters on so I need a counter too. They put Followers on so now I have followers. Only two, but it's a start. This is the neatest one of all the called a Feedjit so you can tell where these followers and others are coming from. You can click on options at the bottom of the it and it shows all the places that have looked at it. People all over the world, that is amazing. That is the part that makes me scratch my head.


3 comments:

frogglet said...

I read at work on my breaks, so it shows that I come from Medford since our servers there. It is cool but I already have a ton of stuff on my sidebar. I am running out of room. Although I love love love the new links that tells you which one was updated last.

Kim said...

Okay.. I am #3 on the followers list..
And like Cora said .. if you put the links on it will tell you the exact time they updated..
Have a Great Day..

frogglet said...

hey what happened to your other posts?