Seven Random things about me.
- My mother-in-law taught me how to crochet, but I taught myself how to knit.
- I hate it when people leave a little dab of food on their plate, it just makes cleaning up the dishes that much messier. Forget good manners if that is the reason for it.
- I always loved to draw as a child, but was told that you have to be born with a talent for it so I never tried very hard. That was a lie. I might have been an artist by now if I had kept on trying.
- I hate people that leave a grocery cart in the next persons way. Lazy Blankety blanks.
- I am getting a little tired of "Have a nice day".
- I have worn the same snow boots for 30 years. This year I bought new ones.
- Speaking of that, I hate it when the snow plow goes by and leaves a four foot mountain of snow at the end of my driveway. I wonder how many people love it.
- I voted for Abraham Lincoln. I would have and I still would if he were running.
Now I am suppose to tag 7 people. I don't know anybody with a blog except folks that have already been tagged.
Here is one that I like. She is hilarious and should be writing a book.
I don't know her name, but she is a musical fruitcake or something like that.