Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stupid Glasses

Look at these stupid glasses. What were the designers thinking of back in the 80's? You wore these big honking glasses because you had no choice. Give me a break!! They were not made this way so you could see better, maybe it was so people could see you better. Does anybody remember how we had to squeeze our toes into little pointed shoes? I'll bet I had some of those on when this was taken. Maybe the pointed toes were a little earlier than the 80's.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

frogglet said...

LOL, you do know that sunglasses in the that same shape seem to be popular right now. You should have kept them you would be all fashionable again.

Lorrene said...

Oh Nooooooo ! Tell me it isn't so...

Mike Starring said...

If it is any consolation, I once wore orange plaid bell bottom pants, with an open shirt with a gold chain.
And yes, I did go to a disco or two. Now it hurts to get out of the recliner after a half hour.

Lorrene said...

And I always wore the highest heels you could find to wear when I went dancing. We woulda made a fine looking couple.

Stephanie Frieze said...

Also it maybe consolation to know that someday the kids now will look back at their high school pictures and think, "What was I thinking." When I pass the spikey mohawk in the hall, I just laugh and go on my way.

And yes, the big sunglasses are popular right now.