Monday, October 25, 2010

Candy Corn

Candy Corn



My friends on Facebook started going on about how much candy corn they ate and other clever comments like that, and I got a craving for candy corn. It was just one of those things that hit us from time to time. I went to Wal-Mart to buy some groceries so while there I remembered the craving. Would you believe I couldn’t find one kernel of candy corn in that stupid Wal-Mart store. What is the matter with those people!
Corn is a vegetable, isn’t it?




I also looked in the candy department. I went up and down that candy aisle three or four times. They did not have any.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

our ( Wal-Mart)
candy corn is up on an end cap at the registers. But I like it too no one else seem to like it around here.
Carol

Kelly said...

I like it - but only around this time of year.

Nina said...

I love it too! But I am trying to lose weight, so maybe next year. Anyway, try the drug stores, like CVS, they just might have it.