Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Press 10 if you're not asleep by now



My latest complaint is answering the phone to a recorded message from a telemarketer.
I have a plan. I want to devise something, such as a button on the phone to press and give them back a recorded message. The message could say:
Press 1 if you are selling credit cards.
Press 2 if you are selling Insulation.
Press 3 if you have questions about a family member or neighbor.
Press 4 if you want me to vote for you.
Press 5 if there is a problem with my bankcard.
Press 6 if you are selling storm windows.
Press 7 if you want to apologize for waking me from a nap.
Press 8 to listen to my new whistle.
Press 9 to hear these options again.


And if they should press one of the buttons, the next message will say This call may be monitored, please stay on the line for the next available operator. There may be a month long wait. Please stay on the line, as your call is not very important to me.



2 comments:

Karen said...

Love it!! Answer the next call and read this to them pretending to be a recording.

Unknown said...

I love it too & wish I had it on my phone.