Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Well, I never!



I cannot believe it !!!! The local news just announced that the Animal Right's group are going to make an effort to encourage folks to have their dogs and cats spade and neutered.  This is what they are going to do. On the corner of 3rd and Yakima Ave they will have two giant condoms marching around on that corner.
What in the Sam hill do condoms have to do with dogs and cats over breeding.
 How are you going to explain that scene to your little kid?  This is ridiculous, preposterous, absurd, ludicrous, disgusting and stupid. What do you think?

Today just got a little more boring. My cable went out in the living room and kitchen so I have no TV in those rooms, but the bedroom TV works fine. I don’t know why those TV’s are not getting a signal, but this one in the bedroom is.
 The cable to the house goes through the neighbor’s cedar tree and the wind has been whipping that tree around so I am guessing it has something to do with the lack of a signal. I am getting tired of sitting in the bedroom. The cable people will not be here until tomorrow afternoon. I guess I could read instead of watching TV.  

What a concept !



6 comments:

Unknown said...

The condom idea is just plain stupid and reading would be a great way to solve the TV problem.

Pamela Kieffer said...

what a crab.

frogglet said...

Is that even legal, the bikini coffee shops have to have tinted windows but that is OK.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many dogs and cats put those condom's on !! Do you reckon that's why there are so many cats and dogs running around !!!

Carol

Kelly said...

I love to read!

Jimh. said...

I saw something about that on FB...wierd! Maybe they should include sex education in the dog training classes...think that'd help? Maybe if they had an electronic puppy to take care of the dogs would think twice before unprotected sex...hmmm. Stupid P.E.T.A.