Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life goes on

Great-grand daughter,Chloe and Brandon at Day care

Both Great-grand daughters
Not much news. I finally received a package in the mail after 13 days. It only came from Calif to Wash.


Oh well, it was a coat and I haven't needed it yet. Summer is hanging on. It started out by Fed Ex and when it got to my town they gave it to the Post Office to deliver. It's been cloudy all day, but I haven't noticed any rain. 
 I am going to have to ask for a rate increase. That is what utility companies do when they want more money.  I'll be lucky If I don't get a rate decrease from  Social Security, which isn't so secure these days. Maybe they should name it something else.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't started drawing on it yet but have already started getting mail about medicare since I turn 65 next march. Working full time I make too much to get anything out the SSA yet. Hope it is still around when I need it.

Anonymous said...

Yes most of you gets your checks on the 3rd of the month well I don't get mine until second Wednesday of the month sometimes it comes on the 9th or 10th the other time it doesn't get here until the 14th or 15th of the month. It is so convenient. Don' like
Sis

Anonymous said...

Those little tutus must be in now, I seen a little girl at Jesse flag football practice wearing one. those little girls are so cute so is the little boy.
Sis