Thursday, March 22, 2012

What's So Bad About Being A Dog?

What's so bad about a dog's life.

Life just gets more exciting every day. Yesterday I read the paper, worked the crossword puzzle and took a nap. Today I actually worked the crossword first, read the paper, skipped the nap and ordered something online from Walmart. I don’t know if my heart can take much more of this excitement. 
This afternoon I took a trip down memory lane, and that was somewhat tiring so I took a nap. 
 I am trying to read a book that I can’t really get into so I got online to see if I could find something more to my liking. I got sidetracked with this and when I get through I will go find the book I want. 
This morning there was a slight bit of snow covering everything. It has already disappeared. Mother Nature can’t seem to figure out that it’s Spring. 

Till Next Time.  



No comments: