Monday, January 1, 2018

Don't Lose Your Shoes

I have the strangest dreams. I dreamed I was visiting a cemetery and people started coming out of the graves. It was downright weird. One woman was looking down at what she was wearing and  was angry because her husband had buried her in such an ugly dress. Then she decided it wasn't that bad. 
Another dream was more like a nightmare. I lived in a much more elegant place than this one and it had a large patio as I opened the door I saw a very large black panther lying there just waiting for his noon meal to come a little closer. It didn't take me long to wake up from that. Most of my dreams I am driving a car and trying to find something and can't find it so I park the car and go into a large building and I look up and down the halls and in the different rooms. I never find what I am looking for and when I wake up I never remember what I'm looking for. I have dreamed that one several times. I'm always dreaming about shoes. I don't have a shoe fetish and never have, but in the dream I am trying to find my shoes and one time I dreamed I borrowed shoes from Judge Judy. Or someone took my shoes. Now I know what I'm looking for in the other dream. My shoes of course.
Today is a holiday day, but to me it's like a hollow day. kind of empty.  Nothing to do.

No comments: