Friday, March 30, 2018

Another Day

It's another day in my world. They all run together since I'm in my wonderful golden years. I don't know if it's Tuesday or Sunday. What difference does it make? should I care? I look at the newspaper to find out what day it is.
Last night I was as wide awake as a hoot owl all night. I don't have a job and if I had one I'm sure I'd be fired before noon.
In my very early days we lived in a house without electric lights. Our only light  was a Kerosene lamp in each room. Well, not in every room. If you wanted a light in the bedroom you took the lamp with you. The adults were the only ones responsible enough to carry a lamp anywhere. Now we zoom forward to the 21st century and we have a light in our phone and keychain. The only phone in the earlier days hung on the wall.
Such is life !
The End



No comments: