Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Loss


I lost another friend from my long ago childhood, Mary Ruth  Clapp Dean, third from the left on the couch, 
We attended a one room school house growing up. Our parents attended the country church in the area. She played piano by ear and played for the church at times, and my daddy did the preaching most of the time. Look at her beautiful family, I know she will be missed by them and her many friends.
We called her Mary Ruth and she was always Mary Ruth to me. We talked about her name a few years ago and she said most people just call her Mary now, but she still likes Mary Ruth. 
Her husband Passed away not long ago. I think they had five daughters.
I keep thinking of her and wish we could have had one more meeting before she left. I'll just have to wait for my departure, but I know we'll meet again.