Sunday, December 9, 2018

Drearyville USA



The sun, she no shine no mo.
Pepsi for breakfast
and one for the show

Nothing to do and all the time in the world to get it done in. Old age is something I wanted to avoid but here it is staring me in the face. Aches and pains you can't explain. 
Science has worked relentlessly to find ways to make us live longer so we can enjoy those aches and pains.
When you get here you ask , why can't I just bow out. Now, before ya all start pitching a fit about that statement, let me tell you a thing or two. My Dr. told me that a lot of his elderly patients have the same question. 
All of our working parts no longer want to work, but we take medicine that'll make them work so we can enjoy this old age of sitting in a rocker. You sit because it hurts too much to move. 
You can't hear anything and can barely see. But keep me alive so I won't miss anything.
Most of my friends have already moved on and half of my kin folk. When is it going to be my turn?
 Sorry this is such a downer !



























No comments: