Saturday, October 19, 2019

A Bad Day

For the love of Pete!!! I was having a bad day. I thought these blogs were for posting your thought and things you want to talk about. 
I wanted to go to Norco and get fitted for a different CPAP that the doctor thought might be more comfortable and was feeling down because I can no longer drive and do what I want when I want. It's not the end of the world, sorry I made it feel that way. I also need a script from the pharmacy. It seems to me that pharmacies could at least mail your meds to you. They say it's a great life if you don't weaken. So don't weaken!
It's dreary here today with clouds and rain. 
October seems to be whizzing by. It's half over already. 
Have a great day !!!
Don't sweat and don't fret




2 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Have a Nice Weekend!

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

I thought yesterday was your bad day.
Wish you would stop confusing everybody!!

I don't think I will read you tomorrow. lol